Secondary Operations:Machining, Assembly & Inventory Management of Molded Plastics
A full range of value-added services is available to enhance product integrity and assure an aesthetically pleasing finished look.
Simple and Complex Assembly
- Multiple requirements and diverse applications
- Attachment of hardware components
- Adding appliqués, corporate logos, and instructional decals
Precision CNC Machining of Plastics
- On applications with a base molding that requires several variations, we machine the component to the particular geometry.
- Due to the design of some parts, as well as specified dimensions, we utilize our machining capability to compensate for draft and other considerations involving component geometry.
- Extremely tight tolerances on some applications require the precision and accuracy of our CNC machining systems.
- Part applied inserts.
Additional Plastic Parts Finishing Services:
- Bar coding directly to distribution centers
Painting/Paint Line Services:
- In mold powder coating
- High quality finishes
- Exact color matching
- Drop Shipments